Yikes! dad again!

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

Rollef

Yikes! dad again!

Post by Rollef »

They have me outnumbered. 3 to 1. Our youngest was born on tuesday. A lovelly little girl at 3050 gr.

Luckilly I just got a new batch of 100D from Wittner so I'm all set...(I think...)
MovieStuff

Re: Yikes! dad again!

Post by MovieStuff »

I have nothing but daughters and grand daughters. There are worse things in life than being surrounded by beautiful women. Congrats!
Rollef

Post by Rollef »

Thanks. I hear you. beeing surrounded by beautiful women is definately not bad. Guess it makes us patriarchs :wink:
Andreas Wideroe
Site Admin

Post by Andreas Wideroe »

Congratulations Rolf!

I've also only got girls (2 so far)... :D They'll take good care of you when you grow old! :wink:
Andreas Wideroe
Filmshooting | Com - Administrator

Please help support the Filmshooting forum with donations
Rollef

Post by Rollef »

True, this is planning for old age, I'm dreading 14-15 years form now however. I was once a 16 years old boy
mattias

Post by mattias »

congrats. first i thought it had something to do with processing chemicals, but i've done a fair share of that myself, and we're ahead 2:1 in our family. never owned a workprinter though, could that be the connection? what glue do you use roger?
MovieStuff

Post by MovieStuff »

mattias wrote:congrats. first i thought it had something to do with processing chemicals, but i've done a fair share of that myself, and we're ahead 2:1 in our family. never owned a workprinter though, could that be the connection? what glue do you use roger?
You have kids, Mattias?
Uppsala BildTeknik

Post by Uppsala BildTeknik »

Congrats, congrats!

... and then I must say this is a bit funny... I have two kids myself, both daughters. Is it a Filmshooting thing? 8)
mattias

Post by mattias »

yeah i have a son. there, i said it, feel free to kick me out until i can produce a real filmshooting baby. :-) it's actually funny, because he was born a year and half ago, while i was away from this forum researching and using dslr cameras.
MovieStuff

Post by MovieStuff »

mattias wrote:yeah i have a son.
Wow! The nihilist reproduced? That almost seems counter-intuitive. ;)

Seriously, congrats! I've got nothing but girls so the Evans name end with me.

Roger
Mana

Post by Mana »

Well , I am in the daughter category! She's almost 2 and a half! The wife wants another, of course a girl!
R8: Bolex B8

S8: Beaulieu 7008 Pro, Beaulieu 4008zm2 "Jubilee", Leicina Special, Eumig Nautica (24fps)

DS8: Bolex H8 Rex4

S16: Bolex Rex4
Andersens Tears

Post by Andersens Tears »

Rollef wrote:They have me outnumbered. 3 to 1. Our youngest was born on tuesday. A lovelly little girl at 3050 gr.

Luckilly I just got a new batch of 100D from Wittner so I'm all set...(I think...)
Congrats! I bet your new addition will look great on 100D! Do you have a name for her?

My wife is about to drop our second baby in the next few weeks and I have my last roll of sound film (E160) ready to record the first sights & sounds of the new baby!

Jamie
mattias

Post by mattias »

reproduction is not a purpose, it's the result the old nihilist in and out, go figure. :-) anyway, i knew jamie would come to my rescue. just make sure you don't even out the balance this time bro. (do you already know?)
Andersens Tears

Post by Andersens Tears »

mattias wrote:reproduction is not a purpose, it's the result the old nihilist in and out, go figure. :-) anyway, i knew jamie would come to my rescue. just make sure you don't even out the balance this time bro. (do you already know?)
Hi Matt! Reproduction is the old in-out for sure :wink:
Well we are 95% sure what it is but we are keeping tight lipped until he-she presents his-herself to the world! Watch this space!

Jamie
carllooper

Post by carllooper »

Congrats. I have one child - a daughter - seven years old.

Having returned to shooting Super8 just his week, after a 30 year break, my daughter is now immortalised in E100D, (in addition to the endless hours of video she'll inherit).

Have yet to process the roll. Have a test chart to shoot on the remaining seconds of the roll.

Carl
Carl Looper
http://artistfilmworkshop.org/