Nizo Pro Pricing...

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

Ian_MB

Nizo Pro Pricing...

Post by Ian_MB »

Hi guys, I am old member (Ian) that has returned.

I am interested in selling my Nizo Professional, it is in very good condition and has most accessories(hood, focus stick, eyecup)

Any idea what a fair price on these is in todays market? Considering Im in Canada and not Europe.

i checked ebay but its not very informative for Nizo pro's anymore. I paid 800 and some change about 4-5 years ago. Likely too much..but anyways..any help?

Thanks

Ian
vidwerk

Post by vidwerk »

I just bought one from Germany for 180 EUR. Stated as unknown working condition. turned out that the trigger was shot.
I find that good german cameras bought through German ebay sell for close to double over here.

vidwerk.
ccortez

Post by ccortez »

I think you'll get at least 500 on ebay, maybe more with a really enthusiastic ad. It's my favorite S8 camera and I'd be tempted myself if I didn't already have an 801 and 801M in beaten but serviceable condition...
Ian_MB

Post by Ian_MB »

Thanks for the info guys, I actually bought mine from one of the german sites when i did. it wasn'r listed at 800 but with all the exchange and hassel getting it here(took over 2 months with express shipping) it ended up being well over the origiinal price.

At the time I also had a 1014XLS and didnt end up using the NIzo much. I dont really want to deal with Ebay now, do those german ones listed on ever ebay sell?

Ill list it here for a week or so and see what happens...

thanks for the info!
Justin Lovell

Post by Justin Lovell »

try postin it on craigslist.com for $400, see if you get any biters.
I'd buy it, if I didn't already have one :P
justin lovell
cinematographer
8/16/35mm - 2k.5k.HDR.film transfers
http://www.framediscreet.com
pinetar

diff. between the 6080 and the Nizo Pro?

Post by pinetar »

What are the differences and how do those compare to the Canon 1014xl-s and what is a plain 1014 like?

gary