Nikon 8x super zoom website

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

PatrickMcMahon

Nikon 8x super zoom website

Post by PatrickMcMahon »

Does anybody know the website of the guy that sells refurbished 8x super zooms?

Thanks,

Patrick
aj

http://sk8scamera.com/index.html

Post by aj »

Has google broken down?

I suppose it was this one: http://sk8scamera.com/index.html
Kind regards,

André
bakanosaru

Post by bakanosaru »

I think I remember Rob Skates posting either here or on the other forum (cinematography.com) that he had sold all his stock and was getting out of the whole enterprise. But the website is still there even if it is nearly a year out of date.
PatrickMcMahon

Post by PatrickMcMahon »

Yeah there was huge google brown out across the whole southeast. Thanks for the help. :wink:
SKJ

Richard Nixon, the FBI and Super 8

Post by SKJ »

I saw about an hour of the Nixon films in 2006 at Anthology Film Archives in New York. There was a packed house, and we saw a 16mm blow up. Speakers included people from the National Archives, Nixon afficionados, and others. The films were silent, but people talked, asked questions and identified people we were seeing on screen.

It was a great event. I have no love for Nixon, but I suspected the screening would be memorable. It was actually exciting, and it seemed like the kind of singular event that makes institutions like Anthology so important.

There was tons of footage, Indira Gandhi visiting, various ceremonies, a few nice shots of the Nixon aides with Super8 cameras. There was one scene at an African American funeral. Fascinating stuff...and the print I saw looked amazing.

SKJ
aj

Post by aj »

Wrong thread reply???
Kind regards,

André