Update on NoLab's Digital Super 8 cartridge

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

marc

Update on NoLab's Digital Super 8 cartridge

Post by marc »

Update on Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 7:41PM by Registered CommenterHayes Urban

UPDATE:

Dear friends,

http://www.retrothing.com/2013/12/devel ... ridge.html

Thank you all, for your outpouring of enthusiastic interest in the Nolab Digital Super 8 Project. It has been inspiring to hear from so many supportive Super 8 fans. I tried to write back to you when I could, but it quickly became overwhelming to reply to each of you individually.

Many of you want to know when the Nolab cartridge will be available and how much it will cost. Unfortunately, development hit a number of technical challenges and mounting engineering costs. Unwilling to crowdfund development before resolving those problems, I shelved the project.

Then, things changed.

Thanks a fortuitous introduction, the Digital Super 8 Project now has the support of a new partner who brings valuable experience and connections in the film and camera manufacturing industries. We are very excited to now be working together to realize the Nolab vision.

Your support is important to the project. We will be keeping you updated as events unfold. Those of you who have written emails have been added to our mailing list. For those of you who posted comments here, we have added mailing list submission form to the site. Please sign up. And refer other interested Super 8 enthusiasts.

Cheers,

Hayes Urban
Dr. Rima Laibow Warns Globalists Preparing New Bio Attack / Learn the Secret History of COVID
https://banned.video/watch?id=64405470faba4278d462a791
Still want to call me a Nutter?!!!!
Tscan

Re: Update on NoLab's Digital Super 8 cartridge

Post by Tscan »

I'll keep holding my breath. In other news, the Logmar super 8 cameras are being shipped :)
Reborn member since Sept 2003