Yikes! dad again!

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

Rollef

Re: Yikes! dad again!

Post by Rollef »

Andersens Tears wrote:
Congrats! I bet your new addition will look great on 100D! Do you have a name for her?

My wife is about to drop our second baby in the next few weeks and I have my last roll of sound film (E160) ready to record the first sights & sounds of the new baby!

Jamie
Looks like the name will be Mari. Don't know what that sounds like extra Scandinavia but its pretty common, but not to common intra Scandinavia.
Congrats to you to. Are you thinking about filming the delivery?
etimh

Post by etimh »

Someone called me a GINK (which I guess stands for "green inclinations, no kids"). Pretty silly, but I found this article on it. Good intentions:

http://www.grist.org/article/2010-03-30 ... proud/pall

Though I do have a young nephew who I claim as part of my own. And, Roger...
MovieStuff wrote:I've got nothing but girls so the Evans name end with me.
...you may find it interesting that my sister kept her maiden name AND gave my nephew that last name, all with her husband's blessing. I guess it is more and more common. So the Evans' name may not end after all. :)

Tim
Rollef

Post by Rollef »

awand wrote: ...They'll take good care of you when you grow old! :wink:
So that didn't take long...
Me and my 2.5 year old was in the groceries store bying food, and I wanted to celebrate the birth of the youngest so I wanted to buy ONE beer. I placed one can in the basket, and my daughter yells to me: "No, dad, you don't need that" She picks it up and walks over to the aisle where the beer is at and puts it down. She then proceeds to pick up a low-cal beer and says: "You can have this one". 8O

I know I have put on a few kg the last years, but to hear it from my 2.5 year old...
go figure :lol:
Andersens Tears

Post by Andersens Tears »

mattias wrote:reproduction is not a purpose, it's the result the old nihilist in and out, go figure. :-) anyway, i knew jamie would come to my rescue. just make sure you don't even out the balance this time bro. (do you already know?)
We had a little Girl! Bonnie, born on 23rd February weighing in at 3480g!
Mana

Post by Mana »

Welcome Bonnie! And congratulations, to you and your family!
R8: Bolex B8

S8: Beaulieu 7008 Pro, Beaulieu 4008zm2 "Jubilee", Leicina Special, Eumig Nautica (24fps)

DS8: Bolex H8 Rex4

S16: Bolex Rex4
Rollef

Post by Rollef »

Hey,
Congrats to you and your family!
Good Job!