Tons of Super 8 gear for sale

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

kickedbyamule

Tons of Super 8 gear for sale

Post by kickedbyamule »

Hey all

I'm selling all my super 8 gear so I thought i'd better let you lot know.

It's all up at ebay. About a third has been listed so far, including a Beaulieu 6008 Pro with crystal syncing. Still to come are a couple of Nizo's (a 4080 and 6080), various Canon's and some old Russian Super 8 film plus reloadable cartridges. Oh, and a Pressure Plate for super 8 cartridges to get better footage.

Check them out here.

http://tinyurl.com/6cl7ab

Enjoy. Cheers guys!
etimh

Re: Tons of Super 8 gear for sale

Post by etimh »

kickedbyamule wrote:I'm selling all my super 8 gear...
Do you mind me asking why? I don't want to get personal or in your business, but I'm always curious why people go through these "I'm selling all of my super 8 gear" moments.

Like I said, if its personal, just ignore this message. But if its something professional or philosophical, do share. I'd like to hear what other people are thinking about the state of the medium. :?

Tim
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

Some nice stuff in there

michael
kickedbyamule

Post by kickedbyamule »

It's just I need the space. I made a feature, Appleseed Lake, back in 2000 and a short for straight 8 earlier this year, i love it but I have tons of super 8 gear and nowhere to store it. Wish I had, i'd love to keep all this stuff, but can't. I love super 8, it's a shame it has to go. So bid, bid away!
tomti

Post by tomti »

Did you sell your pressure plate yet?

-Tom