Anyone here on facebook?

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

onsuper8

Post by onsuper8 »

The 263 is people that have joined that group - I have no way of knowing if they shoot etc. etc.

There's a small forum on there Q&A plus photo and video upload. Facebook is what it is - and Mike is right the poke hello poke thing can get a bit tedious!
S8 Booster
Location: Yeah, it IS the real thing not the Fooleywood Crapitfied Wannabe Copy..

Post by S8 Booster »

no.

ie - not on facebook n never gonna be.

finale.

endup.

punkt.

get a life.

shoot.......
..tnx for reminding me Michael Lehnert.... or Santo or.... cinematography.com super8 - the forum of Rednex, Wannabees and Pretenders...
aj

Post by aj »

S8 Booster wrote:
finale.

endup.

punkt.

get a life.

shoot.......
Please do. Your thoughts and input are way past expiry date.
Kind regards,

André
chachi

Post by chachi »

Super8man, you have your own website, surely you're not worried about your privacy...

besides, I should mention that I had a recent loss in the family and face book is helping to ease it.
Last edited by chachi on Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
lastcoyote

Post by lastcoyote »

Oh dear!

Hey Chachi I'm so sorry to hear that about your gf, I'm sure you love her very much and she can feel that too.

Best Wishes from Hong Kong.
When my life finish, every single frame of my films loop my thought…
Angus

Post by Angus »

What I do on facebook most often is play scrabble with people! How cool is that, playing scrabble not only with my workmates but with friends and acquaintances in America and Australia! Until the owners of the scrabble game shut the facebook application down...

Facebook is much more than just a social networking site, you can install applications and play games with people, start a movie trivia quiz team and so on...I would agree 90% of the apps are total rubbish but you just ignore those ones...
The government says that by 2010 30% of us will be fat....I am merely a trendsetter :)
super8man

Post by super8man »

Hey Chachi, sorry to hear about that. That's a real tragedy.

As for privacy, I still say Facebook requires you to give up far more privacy than anything they provide for in return.

Cheers,
Mike
My website - check it out...
http://super8man.filmshooting.com/
ccortez

Post by ccortez »

super8man wrote:Hey Chachi, sorry to hear about that. That's a real tragedy.

As for privacy, I still say Facebook requires you to give up far more privacy than anything they provide for in return.

Cheers,
Mike
I'm a little confused. Exactly what privacy does Facebook require me to give up?
super8man

Post by super8man »

Every aspect of your life (pictures emails pokes superpokes quizes email videos friends and every other "application" on there) all on one singe solitary private network. Ask me again when you try an "delete" your account one day (when a new whizbang thing comes along). Then we'll talk.

Cheers,
Mike
My website - check it out...
http://super8man.filmshooting.com/
chachi

Post by chachi »

I here ya, I only have a few pics, mostly of friends. anything that is really dear to me I won't upload to facebook. I did after some coercing place pictures of my girlfriend up for a memoriam. But those pictures really meant allot to the people who find comfort in visiting her page. She didn't much like facebook either, that made the decision to upload her pics hard.