andec pressure plate installation and product information

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

filmklappe

Post by filmklappe »

Hello Filmfriends
I´m writing to you for my Father in Law,Gottfried Klose, because he is making a official travel for the next 8 Days. After this, he will be again with his mind at the Forum, and join your discussion.
In this Time he is thinking about your ideas and suggestions.
Regards
K.Düskau

P.S: Sorry for my bad English
ericMartinJarvies

Post by ericMartinJarvies »

thank you, your father seems to be a thoughtful person, and i know how discussions like this may seem challanging, and perhaps evoke feelings that are not so posative. but i think i speak for everything that owns a pressure plate that we do indeed apreciate the fact he has made them available for us, and took the time to perfect it accoridngly. and for those people who have not purchased one as a result of pricing, i would venture to say a price reduction would make them, and may others very happy indeed :)

another member had posted that he was selling his plate a few days ago for $100eur, and another member gobbled it up immediatly. so i would say if it was possible to drop the price to $99.99, perhaps alot more people would also gobble it up.
eric martin jarvies
#7 avenido jarvies
pueblo viejo
cabo san lucas, baja california sur. mexico
cp 23410
044 624 141 9661
JIM DUNN

andec pressure plate installation and product information

Post by JIM DUNN »

Wonder how much flack they'd catch from their old customers who paid the big money for the plate?
paulcotto

Re: andec pressure plate installation and product informatio

Post by paulcotto »

Prices often go down after a product matures in the market and initial sales decline. I'm not saying that’s what is happening, but they will reach market saturation at the current price soon. Most folks will not pay $150.00 for a marginal increase in performance if they are already happy with the camera they have’s performance.

Just my opinion of course.

Paul Cotto

JIM DUNN wrote:Wonder how much flack they'd catch from their old customers who paid the big money for the plate?
Don't worry about equipment so much and make your movie!