Anyone live in London?

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

dantheman

Anyone live in London?

Post by dantheman »

Heya all,

Quoted below from the site super8mm.org, the guy who runs it posts on this site as Konton the Grey. Anyone fancy doing something similar in London - sharing knowledge, equipment, workforce, etc??????

All the best
Daniel

"To me the concept of independent filmmaking means one person can afford the production costs. But filmmaking is very much a team effort. You will not be able to achieve that narrative piece you have been trying to film without a cast or crew. You need other people and there is just no way around that. And who better to have working with you and other people passionate about filmmaking!

Our current production objectives are for each member to be able to create a 10 minute short film. These films will be financed entirely by the filmmaker producing the short film. However, the other members of the group will help out as cast or crew, and lend equipment and talent whenever possible. Once the film has been completed it will be digitally archived. We hope in the future to make a DVD of all our short films."
Splee

Post by Splee »

Hey, I'm in London.

Very new indeed to Super 8 - I've shot one cartridge of K40 that I'm currently awaiting from Switzerland.

I'd love to meet up and compare notes with other Super 8ers, especially those who can help me out with ideas and skills.

Lee